The difference with Mid-State Auto Glass comes down to reliability, quality and our friendly down-to-earth technicians. After being in the auto-glass business for over 15 years, our head technician is here to answer any questions you have concerning your auto glass. Here are a few reasons why Mid-State Auto Glass should be your first call for any of your auto glass needs:
1. All of our technicians are trained and certified with the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC). The Auto Glass Safety Council “is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the safe repair and replacement of auto glass. The Auto Glass Safety Council was founded and is supported by companies in the auto glass repair and replacement industry and other stake holders who keep safe repair and replacement their primary goal.”
2. We are also certified with DOW Chemical Products. We only use DOW Urethane at Mid-State Auto Glass to make sure your vehicle has a clean, proper and safe seal around your windshield or back glass. Dow guarantees that the strength and integrity of your auto glass will be the same as when your vehicle was when it left the manufacturer.
3. We work with your insurance company to get you back on the road safely and as quick as possible. Give Mid-State Auto Glass a call and we will do all the work for you. If you have full coverage insurance in South Carolina then you will have a $0 deductible on auto glass. Did you know we also come to you? So after you give Mid-State Auto Glass a call, we really do handle the rest!
4. We also offer out-of-pocket costs and competitive pricing. While we understand the saying, “you get what you pay for,” we also try our best to take care of our customers the best we can. That being said, we install the best quality glass at the best price around.
5. We have four glass vendors that deliver daily. What does that mean for you? It means that we can usually have your particular auto glass that same day or the very next day! We work as quickly as possible to get you back on the road as soon as we can, whether you have a repair or replacement.
6. We are LOCAL. We have grown up in the area and love supporting our local businesses and hope you do too! We believe that being local and caring about our customers is one of our best attributes.
7. We have a Lifetime Warranty on our workmanship. If you have any issues at all, give us a call and we will come asses the issue and see if it is covered under our warranty. Vehicles with damage including rust and body damage will not be covered under our warranty. We strive to help our customers and stand behind our work.
8. Our customer service is top notch. We love what we do and we love helping you! After an auto glass job is complete, you will usually have at least one of our cell phone numbers. You are welcome to call that if you have any issues and we will be happy to assist from there.
9. We come to you! Mid-State Auto Glass is a mobile auto glass company. We can come anywhere to replace your glass. All we need is about an hour of your time. We are happy to do it while you are at home, work or even the grocery store!
10. Last but not least, we pride ourselves on reliability. Unlike other auto glass companies, we like to give our customers a two to three hour window when our technicians will be arriving giving you a time frame to plan your day around.